A playful challenge with the aim of moving the eyes as much as possible.
- Eyetracking exercise: Further information on eye tracking
- DeepL Übersetzer
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Click on ‘Start’¶
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Collect as many coins as possible with the mouse¶
- This exercise is designed for Eyetracking. If you have an eye tracking device, you can control the red bar directly with your eyes. If not, follow these instructions:
- In this exercise, the mouse should no longer look like a normal mouse, but like a hand (white circle).
- Move this hand with your mouse over a coin to collect it
- In the upper right corner the sum of the collected coins is displayed
- In the upper left corner the remaining time is displayed in seconds (Total: 30sec)
- If you have collected several coins, new coins appear again and again
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
5. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
- After 30 seconds the game ends and you see the number of coins collected
- Falls ein Smiley erscheint bedeutet dies, dass Sie eine neue persönliche Bestleistung erzielt haben
- If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
6. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.