Here you will find some basic information about your account and your previous trainings!
- To follow these instructions, you must be on the home page.
1. Click on ‘Statistics’ above¶
2. Click on ‘Details’¶
3. View your details¶
You will find the following information here:
- Username: The username (email) you registered with
- Version: Your active version More information about the versions
- Registration: When you registered
- Time since registration: How many days have passed since your registration
- Number of visits: How often you have visited the site
- Average reaction time: Your average reaction time (All exercises)
- Objects found: How many objects you have found (All exercises)
- Configuration test(s): How many tests you have done
- Area to train: Which area you want to train
- Paid for on: If you bought the software, you can see here when