With this training you can not only improve your eye movements, but also your knowledge of foreign languages. The following languages are currently available:
- Swiss German
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Select level and category¶
- Level: Changes the difficulty of the exercise: number of words, similarity of words, word length, font size, font color
- Language: Defines the language to be loaded: Swiss German, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
5. Find the word shown above¶
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
6. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.