BackgroundThe advantage of this exercise is that it has 10 different levels of difficulty. You can define the level of difficulty of the exercise yourself and thus adapt the training exactly to your abilities. In level 1 you see only a few letters, all are relatively large and the object to search for (a blue capital Q) can also be seen clearly in color. In the more difficult levels there are more objects and the Q is not so easy to find.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Many characters will appear on the screen. You have to find the Q and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
Ⓒ 2019 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS